Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Blogging from A to Z in April: A is for Author



Blogging from A to Z April Challenge



A is for authors,
of which I am one
who joined with these others
at a retreat and had fun.
They inspired me to use
social media more.
So I joined the A to Z challenge
to blog the whole of month four.
I'll post things that uplift and inspire,
or just makes me smile.
What a great way to blog
after being gone for a while.

(Above picture taken last weekend at the IWriteNetwork semiannual writer's retreat at a cabin in the Wasatch Mountains. I had an awesome time; met new writing friends, learned lots, and finished up the edits on my latest book, Escape From East Germany--a companion book to The Hitler Dilemma).

7 comments:

  1. Your poem makes me smile
    I'll be back . . . in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, you're a rhymer too. Love it! Thanks for visiting. I'd love to see you back. :)

      Delete
  2. Love it, Carolyn! It was so fun to meet you last weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lindzee. I loved meeting you as well. Are you also blogging from A to Z?

      Delete
    2. Thought about it for like a second, then realized I don't have the time. Maybe next year!

      Delete
  3. Love the poem! And the group shot they always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, and I appreciate you visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete