Thursday, April 30, 2015

Blogging from A to Z: Z is for Zombie

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge


is for Zombie

(I'm going to cheat on this last blog of the challenge and re-post what my sister wrote. I figured I could get away with it since I was the impetus for her putting pen to paper--or fingers to keys.
Plus it made me smile because I can certainly relate--and that's the theme of my A to Z blogging: things that inspire or uplift me, or just make me smile.

Carolyn has been blogging A to Z this month. She is about to Z so it inspired me to write a blog for Z.
Z is for Zombie
Which I don’t want to be
But I am told,
When you get old,
Your body falls apart.
Skin starts to sag,
What a drag!
Lost more hair,
What a scare.
Will I keep my teeth?
What a fright!
Where is my sight?
And I will cheer
If I still hear
I think I lost my mind!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for participating in the A to Z Challenge! You rock! Congrats on getting to the letter Z! Reminder: there will be an A to Z Reflections round on May 4th. There will be a Linky for it on the main blog, so please look for it there! Please post your reflections on the challenge, visit others, and catch up on the blogs you didn't have time to read!

    Team Macha, Helping Co-Host Czenge
    Maui Jungalow

    ReplyDelete